Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Challenging myself daily and trying to apply the philosophy of winning daily

There was a motivational speech I heard but never saw the speaker. I thought it was Jocko Willink but the speaker cuss a lot and I suspect it isn’t him. The speaker taught that to be a winner, you must try to win daily and if you win every-day (little by little), you would eventually just be a ‘winner’. Basically ‘incremental progress’ explained in a way I have never hear it explained before.



It also remains me of Dr Aziz on YouTube who once taught about accepting challenges with a phrase of “Bring it on”.



Today: I intend on making personal list of things (that if I do, I would consider that day as a win, these are usually unpleasant things that I have been procrastinating or would probably procreate on). Just two or three main goals & the rest are minor goals which might sum up to 30 items daily (however, the most important task would be the first 3).



Today being Tuesday 9th February 2021, I would do some deep cleaning (might take 4 to 6 hours) from laundry to washing my bike, toilet and room. Secondly, I would study for my exams and thirdly I would just make a quick sketch that would be filmed to be uploaded on YouTube (I might not have the time to upload it on YouTube due to my double shift just for today). 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget