Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Friday, February 26, 2021

AdSense unit display ads after entering PIN


I finally got my AdSense PIN delivered to me via mail. This is after 5 months of my first request and being demonetised in the first week of February. Coincidentally, a few left-wing political channels on YouTube were kick out of the YPP (YouTube Partnership Program). Guys like Graham Elwood were hit and I am sure if he is patient and smart about it, he would get back in next month.

 

It was distressing and I made my second request for the PIN on February 6th 2021. I got the mail yesterday 25th. I thought it was stolen during the #EndSARS civil unrest in Nigeria back in October because my first request was on October 4th 2020. I went to the post office to complain that a mail I was expecting has not yet arrived 5 months later and I was told that no post office was looted during the riots. So I stated suspecting that may it was the global pandemic that made the mail to be frozen somewhere.

 

I spent my whole time at work manually turning on the monetization setting of all 500+ videos on my channel.

 

Anyway, as of now 10pm Friday 26 February 2021, all my websites are displaying ads again and my videos too. It gave me a new appreciation of that source of income. I think I might concentrate on generating something from it. You never know what you have until it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget