Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Is it possible to make art daily?

Is it sustainable to make art daily?

For years I have been attempting to form the habit of making one sketch everyday. This year, I tried and failed. However it wasn’t completely a failure as in retrospect, I just realised that I was able to ‘pen’ a few good sketches. For example, the drawing below was made inside an old textbook with a ballpoint pen.
Ballpoint pen sketch of a face made on the page of a textbook





Once again, I would attempt this challenge come 2019 (tomorrow) I just hope it is procrastination speaking since I have already drop that dreaded word; “tomorrow”.
Below is a video of the biro-sketch being made from beginning to end in a speed.



Wishing you a happy new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget