Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tools for making collage art (photo)

11days ago, I published a blog about my plans to make the largest collage I have ever made. {http://biro-sketch.blogspot.com/2012/08/getting-read-to-make-large-collage.html}.
Anyway, I haven't find the time to start (after-all, "Rome didn't burn in a day") but I intend to spend the rest of the day in the studio.


The above photo shows all the tools needed for the work (although, I would add some more 'cut-out little pieces of paper'). It is estimated that four thousand Little pieces of papers would be used to cover that cardboard).


Those little cut-out pieces of paper (as showed in the above picture), are actually part of some of my 'failed-painting attempts'. So I don't waste the used materials for the painting. Anyway, the last stage is to assemble the cut-out papers together in an orderly manner.


Thanks for visiting, I would upload the 'finished' work by Wednesday.


Ife'ka Terry
http://www.ifekaterry.com



FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/art.african


Tugi's Art Studio .:::. www.tugis.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget