Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anew, The First Painting I made in 3 Years


Hello, Let me give a profile of myself.

I am Ife’ka Terry. I live in Northern-Nigeria where I started my career making portraits. Over the years, I have come to be known for my drawings, watercolor paintings and collages. My dad introduced me to a man I only know as ‘Old Ohaness’ who showed me a few ways to improve my drawing. That is were I acquired the skills I have in drawing and I later develop my skill through practices. My trademark watercolor and collage are both self taught. I was out of practice from 2004 – 2007 because of some personal issues (although I made a few artworks during 2004 and 2005 but I made non in 2007). Above is an artwork I made in April 2008 called ‘Anew’.
A new way of doing things, focused and motivated. That is why the image has only one ears for listening and only the right eyes for seeing. Self-discipline to be careful of what enters the mind to a stage were, not even the temptations of the world could be of distraction. That is why the world is behind. The heart is missing because it has been intentionally submitted to the God...



The Original artwork is available for sale at




Thanks

Ife’ka Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget