Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The faded blue towel








Yesterday, I was going through my past blog post. Apart from the numerous grammatical blunders, I noticed that a faded blue towel was featured in most of the photographs in my post.

I bought the towel a few years ago for the sole purpose of using it for biro sketches. Often times, the ink in the pen over flows so I wipe the tip of the ballpoint pen with the towel. The second purpose of the towel is to cover/protect white paper from getting stained.

I think it is time to get a new one (something more presentable). I might convert this to my painting rage for my watercolour (using it to dry/clean the brush). I have used it for almost ten years and have carried it where ever I travelled in those years.

Thanks for reading today. I invite you to ‘like’ my Facebook page www.facebook.com/art.african I would try my best to interact with you there.


Ife’ka Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget