Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Friday, November 9, 2012

The endless possibilities in a single moment

How dynamic life is. It is only the experienced that truly understand
'the endless possibilities that are in a single moment'.


How one decision can just change the story of your entire life. How
one incident can 'make your day a lil longer'.


One thought can change the world, one thought can change the worlds...


Anyway, its November 2012, The calendar on my room wall was still
showing September (until this afternoon when I noticed it). Since the
year is coming to an end, I simply don't know what is left of my goals
to blog more this year... Let the past be the past, I INTEND TO GO
BACK TO SCHOOL (improve my English) AND ALSO BLOG ONCE EVERYDAY...
THAT IS DEFIANTLY GOING TO CHANGE MY REALITY?


It is a 'action = reaction' thing. You can do something that affects
your reality, or you can do nothing (and still your reality is
affected in a different way by your lack of action).


My decision to go South
has affected my life in a Southern way.
My decision to go North
has affected my life in a Northern way.
My decision to go West
has influenced my life in a Western way.
My decision to go South
well, I don't have to repeat this again!? So with the southeast,
southwest, northeast, and so on.


Thanks for reading through. Check back again tomorrow and (God's
willing) I would publish a new post about what's happening in and
around the studio.


I'm STILL;


Ife'ka Terry

www.ifekaterry.com







FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/art.african


[I'm actually posting from my mobile phone]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget