Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Friday, November 30, 2012

Driving traffic to my website with dull cartoons

In order to drive 'traffic' to my website. I decided to start a lazy-blog dedicated to quick cartoon-sketches.

So, when a story is tending online (on Google); I would make a lazy sketch, capture it, and join those writing about it online... Thereby getting visitors (who visited the cartoon blog while searching for the Breaking News I sketch and published). That is what I mean by 'traffic'.

I don't intend to sell anything to those visitors, I just want more 'hits' to my art-website and my art-related-blogs (and may be provoke a few comment there on the cartoon blog).

The more visitors you have on your website, the better the 'ranking' of the website on Google Search Results. It is the top ranking websites that shows up as the first 10 result/website when you search, that means the lower ranking sites are almost invisible/hidden at the 'back-end' of the search result.

What do I mean by "lazy-sketches"?
Well, most of the drawings would take a total of 20 minutes to:
Sketch,
Photograph,
Edit & Capture (digital)
and finally upload (publish online). I is literally lazy like 'pu-pu-pu-pu' and I'm done.

Anyway, I would be featuring one dull cartoon occasionally on this blog. Nevertheless, if you so wish, you could visit www.dull-cartoon.blogspot.com (which is the blog that is exclusively dedicated to showing these Dull Cartoons and Caricature).

Thanks for visiting.

Ife'ka Terry
www.ifekaterry.com







FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/art.african













No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget