Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Thursday, August 23, 2012

quitting blogging about art

Sometimes I ask myself; 'Am I dreaming? How can I ever wake up from my
dreams of selling my art online (as a Nigerian). Should I quite
blogging or should I intensify my effort?'



Then I find one of those blog posts where the author says something liker: "failour only happens when you quit"


Quitting isn't an option right now.


---------------------


"Nothing in this world can take the place of
persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful people with
talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is
almost a proverb. Education will not; the
world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence
and determination alone are omnipotent. The
slogan "press on" has solved and always will
solve the problems of the human race" -
Calvin Coolidge



Thanks for reading through.

Ife'ka Terry
www.ifekaterry.com






FACEBOOK

1 comment:

  1. some say blogging is dieing away. The future of blogging (they clame) is social-media-website. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget