Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Planning on renewing the expired studio website

Recently, I got paid my allowances. Currently am at work but, as soon as 2pm reaches, I would rush to the bank to pay for the renewal of my studio website {tugis.com.ng}

The website expired back in the month of June 2012, but the hosting company continued to host/display the website until the first day of August 2012 (this is more than enough grace-period). Here is a link to the blog-post I was talking about
http://www.ifeka.blogspot.com/2012/06/expiration-of-studio-website.html

Thank God I would securing that website today. My art would be on display their (just like before) until I finaly update it in October (two months time)... Please accepte my apologies for any inconveniencs this might have caused.

Thanks for reading through.

© Ife'ka Terry
www.ifekaterry.com

-------------
Tugi's Art Studio ~ www.tugis.com.ng
-------------

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/art.african



http://ifeka.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget