Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Lackadaisical Attitude Towards Blogging About My Art

If you observe the above image, you might be wondering why an artist (or blogger for that matter) only published one blog-post in a whole year.

I only made one blog-post in the year 2010 and 2011. In those years, I was attending university (living a very hard life in the school-village).

Just about every lazy artist I know are always 'armed' with an excuse why they 'could not'. My failure to blog doesn't mean I didn't make any artwork during those period. I was able to make a few but, I didn't have the means or time to publish them online.

I think every artist at one point in their life suffered from procrastination. Even Leonardo Da Vince was a great procrastinator... To get back on track, I might have to buy that Brian Tracy's book 'Eat That Frog' again (I alway lost the book).

As you can see, I am 'grammatically-challenged' so that's another reason why I postpone blogging BUT, this year; things must change.

The best time to start is... NOW!

Thanks for reading

© Ife'ka Terry
www.ifekaterry.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget