Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Policy for commissioning a portrait


I have an art studio called Tugi’s. The artworks I place on my online gallery are just samples of what I make. I have made a lot of personalized portraits in my life time. I am unable to show the digital photo of many of my portrait-works because I respect the privacy of my Clients and would never want to post their pictures on the Internet without their permission. I post the portrait of celebrities and that of individuals who have no problem with the posting. . . Please, I would like to stress that if you commission a portrait, I would not release your image to the public without your knowledge (even though I own the copyright).

Thank you

Ife’ka Terry.
The above artwork is called Rev. Fr. You can check out my works at: http://www.freeman.boundlessgallery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget