Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cherub, Holy Bible, and Some Trinity


According to the Bible; God usually has two Cherubs at both sides of his throne. If you observe the Ark of the Covenant you can see these winged creatures. They have the faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle.

When God said “Let us create man in our own image” that ‘us’ was refereeing to 'three of us'.

Remember that Devil was a rebellious cherub and declared himself as good as the almighty. The fallen Archangel Lucifer wanted to be the greatestssssss.

When next you read you Bible, you should try to observe who was around when God made this comments:



Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness” –[Genesis Chapter1, Verses26]

Come, let us go down and there confuse their language” – [Genesis Chapter11, Verses7]

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us” – [Isaiah Chapter6, Verses8]


Some times I don’t know the difference between cherubim and seraphim. There are many other gods and goddesses who clearly call them self’s cherubim and seraphim.



Above is my drawing called Cherub (16x20inches) August 2008. I wanted to call it ‘Passport-of-a-Cherub’. The week I got the idea to paint a cherub, I didn’t know how to go about it until I saw an American monument (a rock or mountain) where three human faces was caved out of a huge rock. I wanted to paint it but then changed my mind at the last minute and drew it instead. The Original is for sale at:




Thanks.

Ife’ka Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget